The Editorial Board is also known as an Advisory Board typically consists of a group of prominent people from different backgrounds having some expertise. An editorial/advisory board for the organization is very important as they act as ambassadors.
The role of the editorial board is to advise and support the Conference Management Team and the editors. Some more responsibilities are as follows:
- Reviewing the paper as a blind peer reviewer and suggest regarding the selection of paper in the journal.
- The position of member in the Advisory and Editorial Board is completely voluntary.
- Approaching potential authors to submit their original papers.
- Approaching different editors, publishers and organizations for collaborations with us.
- Endorse the organization to authors, readers and subscribers and encourage colleagues to submit their best research work.
- Editors/Associate Editors/Editorial board members from International Journals.
- Institutional Head/Professors/Principal Scientists/HODs are most welcome to join as the advisory members.
- Qualification: Any Bachelors (With 7 Years of Experience)/Any Masters/PHD/Post Doc.
- Being an Advisory/Editorial Member you will have a great networking opportunity among the Peers from across the globe.
- Your Name, Photo with Affiliation will be listed in the Advisory Board page and the Journal Editorial page thus increasing the Personal profile.
- You will get one Special certificate from the organization as the advisory board.
- Being a Member in the Advisory and Editorial board you can send your articles and publication details, Conference photos to highlight in our Monthly News for the subscribers.
- Being an Advisory/Editorial Member you will get special discount of 20% at any Conference or Journal Registration from the second year onwards of your association.
To join as an Advisory/Editorial Member send your latest CV with a color Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Kindly mention in mail subject ”Application for Advisory/Editorial Member for IJLRAVS”